Your Next Tweet Can Mean Growth For Your Business
Twitter allows your business to get on the radar of potential customers and other businesses in your industry. This short-form messaging platform lets you send out funny, informative, thought-provoking, and overall big ideas to millions of users.
With Twitter, you can:
- Reach potential customers by creating tweets or choosing to engage with interesting tweets from your customers
- Gain unique insights from users by analyzing user tweets and discovering what other businesses and influencers your target audience is following
- Develop a respected brand personality that attracts your ideal customers and encourages them to follow, engage, and visit your website to purchase your products and services
- Gain valuable customer feedback by putting out polls or asking for direct responses about their experience with your business
- Create a community of brand ambassadors you can quickly engage with when you are ready to share information they need to hear
Twitter has over 100 million users which is a sign that your community of loyal followers ready to engage your brand is waiting. Waiting for you to create the meaningful content they are searching for. Start conversations, build relationships, and keep your audience informed with Twitter.
Twitter Is A Short and Easy Way To Grow Online
Hear What The People Have To Say
Creating a following on Twitter is a smart way to do market research and monitor your online reputation. If your users are active on Twitter, not only are they talking about their daily lives, they are also talking about products they love and their experiences (good and bad) with businesses. This is all valuable information you can use to help your business evolve its marketing strategy.
Discover The New Trends In Your Industry
Twitter for businesses is not all about earning a following. It’s also about engaging with the community, especially those other businesses and decision-makers in your industry. Connect with the most successful businesses, the businesses who are where you are, and those businesses you wish to compete with, in the near future. See what is working and let that influence the content you create.
Engage With Your Customers
Whether you do business online or in person, the ability to engage with your customers is not only important, it’s expected. Twitter is an easy way to directly speak with your customers. Whether you are tweeting a message or responding to one of theirs, brands that take the time to authentically connect and engage with followers are the ones that get noticed.
Keep Your Tweets Coming When You Work With A Twitter Account Manager
A Twitter account manager can make sure your business is able to have one of the most important things every social media platform requires in order to be successful: consistency. Your business can see the results Twitter has to offer when you team up with an expert account manager.
Your Twitter Account Management Partner will:
- Develop a strategy that includes your brand personality, hashtags, content scheduling, and more
- Help you define your Twitter audience so all of your content will be catered towards their expectations and needs
- Drive traffic back to your website using the tools Twitter provides and their own experience with successful Twitter marketing tactics
- Help you manage your reputation by checking for negative mentions on the platform and quickly responding to followers when they mention your business in their posts
- Help you network with industry leaders who can one become a partner and maybe even an employee
- Give you peace of mind that your business is finally putting your social media accounts to good use and you are able to see positive results from their hard work
3 Easy Steps To Freeing Your Business Online
Free Site Analysis and Rankings Evaluation
This is the getting to know you stage and it benefits both of us. You get your first view of how our technical expertise benefits market research and optimization.
We get to learn what’s working and isn’t working in your marketing, so we can deliver a detailed digital marketing plan to help increase the quality and quantity of your web traffic
At other agencies, you have to talk to an account executive before you even get a hint of the cost of their service. At FYLO, our pricing options aren’t a secret. You can scroll below now and see how much you need to budget for your customized marketing plan.
After the evaluation of your marketing needs, we further define your cost so that we can make sure you are within budget and putting every dollar to great use.
After you agree that FYLO is your ideal partner in your search to generate more leads & more revenue, and a solid strategy is in place: It’s time to get to work! We gain access to the important systems in your business including site access, hosting, domains, and other necessary channels in order for us to be a truly invested partner in seeing your business experience organic growth.
We Have A Plan That’s Right For Your Budget
Just as no two businesses have the same organizational goals, no two businesses have the same marketing needs. This is why FYLO always provides a customized solution. No one-size-fits-all, template approach to serving our partners.
But…nobody likes surprises when it comes to money. You are getting ready to make an investment in the long-term growth of your company. A big decision. And you deserve to know what your full investment will look like. While every project is different, here is the range you can expect to invest when working with FYLO.