LinkedIn Was Made For Businesses Like Yours
LinkedIn is a great tool for businesses to promote their brand and connect with customers and employees alike. It has proven to be an effective networking site that can help you grow your company in many ways.
With LinkedIn, you can:
- Connect with potential customers who are interested in your products or services
- Connect with other professionals and businesses in your industry
- Help you find new employees perfect for your open positions
- Share your company's story
- Stay up-to-date on industry news and trends
- Build your brand in front of the people who matter most
LinkedIn is an exclusive platform for professionals and businesses to connect and grow. This platform is dedicated to helping professionals and businesses network and take advantage of client-building opportunities that aren’t available anywhere else.
Whether you are B2C or B2B, LinkedIn is a great platform on the web to experience lead generation. With over 750 Million members on LinkedIn, you have an amazing
opportunity to target, reach, and connect with new leads and organization decision-makers. If you reach the right people you can be on your way to meeting your company goals.
Rank Higher On Google
If your business creates relevant articles and posts, has updated company info, and you regularly engage and update your page, your business can see success on LinkedIn and Google. Google trusts LinkedIn, so if you are delivering on LinkedIn, including best SEO practices on your posts and articles, you can see an increase in traffic to your profile and your website.
Find More Than New Leads
As your business grows, you will be looking for new talent to bring on board. One of the best ways to drive the best of the best to your open positions, instead of having your inbox flooded with resumes that never had a chance, is through your LinkedIn account. If you are using LinkedIn for all its worth and becoming an authority in your industry, you will begin to attract top candidates. Your next employee may already be a follower.
Using A LinkedIn Account Manager To Help You Network And More
Choosing to find a partner to help with your LinkedIn account is a winning strategy for any business. Just like any other social media network, there is a right way and a wrong way to do LinkedIn. An expert partner already knows what works and what doesn’t, so you don't have to play the guessing game. You can keep your focus on the results.
Your LinkedIn Account Management Partner will:
- Set up your profile so your business message shines through in your copy and images
- Analyze your target audience and help develop scheduled, relevant content to be delivered to an audience ready to engage with likes, loves, comments, and connects
- Analyze the competition, so they can develop a content strategy to help you stand out from your closest competitors
- Elevate your networking by connecting with key decision-makers and businesses that you need to know in your industry
- Plan, develop and deliver ad campaigns so that they reach those LinkedIn members that need your products and services
- Provide you with trustworthy, affordable services that help you see the results without sacrificing quality
- Be a partner that wants to use their expertise to help your business achieve your marketing goals
Free Site Analysis and Rankings Evaluation
This is the getting to know you stage and it benefits both of us. You get your first view of how our technical expertise benefits market research and optimization.
We get to learn what’s working and isn’t working in your marketing, so we can deliver a detailed digital marketing plan to help increase the quality and quantity of your web traffic
At other agencies, you have to talk to an account executive before you even get a hint of the cost of their service. At FYLO, our pricing options aren’t a secret. You can scroll below now and see how much you need to budget for your customized marketing plan.
After the evaluation of your marketing needs, we further define your cost so that we can make sure you are within budget and putting every dollar to great use.
After you agree that FYLO is your ideal partner in your search to generate more leads & more revenue, and a solid strategy is in place: It’s time to get to work! We gain access to the important systems in your business including site access, hosting, domains, and other necessary channels in order for us to be a truly invested partner in seeing your business experience organic growth.
We Have A Plan That’s Right For Your Budget
Just as no two businesses have the same organizational goals, no two businesses have the same marketing needs. This is why FYLO always provides a customized solution. No one-size-fits-all, template approach to serving our partners.
But…nobody likes surprises when it comes to money. You are getting ready to make an investment in the long-term growth of your company. A big decision. And you deserve to know what your full investment will look like. While every project is different, here is the range you can expect to invest when working with FYLO.